DEVELOPING YOUR SKILLS AS A
Introducing our monthly mentor group
Supporting your ongoing professional development
Ongoing professional development is essential to ensure you are following best practice as a health coach and are supported as you encounter challenges - personally and professionally.
We have developed the mentoring group to support new graduates of health coaching programs, experienced coaches, and those health professionals who are trained in similar behaviour change techniques, such as MI.
Facilitated by Sharon and Shivaun, experienced health coaches and dietitians, the mentoring program has been designed to support continued learning, growth and development, client problem solving, and business/career progression.
The monthly mentoring subscription includes:
• 2 x Monthly 1.5-hour group mentoring session (7-8.30pm AEDT Wednesday) - recorded if you miss it
• Bonus videos and resources with coaching tips and strategies
• Private Facebook group
• Email access to your trainers
• Invitations to join bonus sessions with guest speakers
• Opportunities to practice health coaching in additional virtual labs
Discounted 1:1 mentoring sessions (20% saving = $120 per 1 hour)
Investment: $80 per month
Ideal for those who have completed health coach training and would like to continue learning via peers, experienced trainers and opportunities to troubleshoot client case studies.